General terms and conditions (AGB)
AGB Bräustüberl Weihenstephan
|Adress||85354 Freising, Weihenstephaner Berg 10|
General terms and conditions
of Bräustüberl Weihenstephan
- Contracting parties are the organizer and the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan.
- The reservation of rooms and companies with pre-ordered menus become binding through the confirmation of the event agreement, by both parties.
- The transfer of rooms constitutes a rental relationship. Subletting or subcontracting of rooms requires the written approval of the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan.
- The statutory value added tax, if applicable, is included in the prices. Any increase in the statutory value-added tax after conclusion of the contract shall be borne by the customer.
- The organizer must inform the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan of the final number of participants at least 3 working days before the date of the event, in order to ensure a smooth running of the event. If the final number of participants is not communicated in time, the last number of participants stated by the organizer shall be deemed to be the order and basis for billing, insofar as this is higher than the actual number of participants.
- The organizer is generally not allowed to bring drinks and food to the events.
- Any advertisement in public magazines or similar requires the prior consent of the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan.
- If the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan has reasonable grounds to believe that the event threatens to jeopardize the smooth running of the business, the safety or the reputation of the house the safety or the reputation of the house as well as in case of force majeure, the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan can cancel the event.
- If an event is to last longer than 24:00 (max. until 2:00 possible), this must be communicated in advance. For each additional hour or part thereof, personnel costs of 28.50 € per hour and bar/service staff and 35.00 € per hour for the restaurant manager will be incurred.
- Cancellation fees:
Up to 1 month before event day: No costs Up to 3 weeks before the day of the event: 20% of the advised number of persons times the menu price Up to 2 weeks before the day of the event: 30% of the advised number of persons times the menu price 7 to 3 days before the day of the event: 50% of the advised number of persons times the menu price 2 days & No show (no show, also for individuals) 100% of the notified number of people times the menu price or 15.00 € per person without menu pre-order.
- Guaranteed turnover when reserving rooms for a closed party,
to be reached with food and beverages, in each case for a lunch or evening shift:
Korbinianstüberl 12 seats 220,00 € Kutscherstüberl 24 seats 430,00 € Weissbierstüberl 36 seats 700,00 € Barockstube 40 up to 85 seats (incl. Hochschulstüberl) 1.500,00 € Stephanskeller 230 seats 3.800,00 € "Mountain hut" Event location in the beer garden (mid Oct - mid March) 1.750,00 € "Mountain hut" for cleaning, heating electricity, assembly and disassembly plus flat rate 150,00 €
- In the case of large group reservations, 60% of the approximate turnover must be paid à conto before the event as à conto payment.
- The invoice for food, drinks, decoration etc. must be paid at the end of the event. Any invoicing after the end of the event must be agreed upon in advance and and approved by the management (in principle, only possible from 35 people).
- The invoices of the Bräustüberl Weihenstephan are in this case payable within 10 days from the date of invoice without deduction.
- In case of extraordinary soiling of our premises after an event or very elaborate decoration, which has to be disposed of afterwards by our employees, the work necessary for this is to be paid by the organizer (28,50 € per hour for cleaning).
- The place of performance and jurisdiction is the registered office of Bräustüberl Weihenstephan, Freising.
- Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced a valid provision that comes as close as possible to the invalid provision.
- Any deviating agreements or ancillary agreements must be set out in writing.
When booking for the sole use of the Barockstube, the Stephanskeller or the of the "Weihenstephaner Berghütte", the respective guaranteed amount is to be paid at the latest 14 days before the date of the event at the latest. The guaranteed turnover will be the final invoice with the actual turnover.
Date: May 2021 | © Bräustüberl Weihenstephan